Colorado Endodontic Specialists
731 Southpark Drive
Littleton, CO 80120
5280 Top Dentist: 2022
From the Dentist - Sponsored
Dr. Macaraeg (Dr. “Mac”) has been serving the local Littleton community for more than 20 years. He is best known for his compassionate chair-side manner while providing excellent endodontic care, including root canal, apicoectomy, implant, and other surgical procedures. At the end of his dental school training, Dr Mac was recognized and awarded four accolades from his peers: orthodontic, prosthodontic, general dentistry and endodontic. He pursued the endodontic specialty because his satisfaction with each treatment represents a positive success for his patients dental health. This is evident with the attention to details and meticulous hand skills he possesses. Patients who see Dr Mac value his patience and ability to explain the details, their needs, multiple treatment options and recommendations in a manner where they appreciate and trust the personalized level of care given.
After graduating with his second Master and Endodontic training from Marquette University, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Dr Mac and his family fulfilled their goal of moving back to the south Denver area, where he continues to enjoy life with his wife and four children. Professionally, Dr Mac is thankful for his many years of collaboration with other dental professionals and the aid of state-of-the-art technologies. He is proud to have helped many patients across Colorado improve their dental and overall health. Dr. Mac and the CES Team hope to continue to provide exceptional work to their community with expert dental services and supportive patient care.
Education + Accolades
- Bachelor of Science in Biology (BS) from University of Colorado Denver
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from Case Western Reserve University
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry Certification from Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Science (MS) in Head and Neck Anatomy from Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Science (MS) and Certification in Endodontics from Marquette University
- Fellow of the California Implant Institute
- Member of: American Association of Endodontics (AAE), American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Society, Metro Denver Dental Society