Taft Hill Orthodontics
1015 S. Taft Hill Road
Fort Collins, CO 80521
5280 Top Dentist: 2022
From the Dentist - Sponsored
Dr. Hardy is proud to offer the best of what’s new in orthodontic technology. All of his comprehensive cases go through a digital setup process for amazing results with often quicker treatment times and fewer visits. He is one of the leading providers of lingual braces (hidden braces) which offers a great alternative to patients that want something esthetic but also fear the concerns of having something removable that might not get worn. He offers many custom appliance options as well that are tailored just for the patient’s smile and bite and no one else’s.
When you come in for a consultation Dr. Hardy spends the time to review your treatment in depth to give you the confidence you need to make a decision right for you.
Education + Accolades
- B.S. from Tufts University, Boston
- D.D.S from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, Boston
- AEGD from Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Recipient of The Everett Shapiro Award in Orthodontics
- Recipient of the Dr. Harold Berk Endowed Prize Fund for Excellence in Research
- Member of: American Association of Orthodontics, American Board of Orthodontics, Rocky Mountain Society of Orthodontics, Colorado Orthodontic Association, American Dental Association, Colorado Dental Association, Larimer County Dental Society, Smiles Change Lives, Colorado Orthodontic Foundation and Robert R. Andrews Research Honor Society