Keating Wagner Polidori Free
1290 Broadway, Suite 600
Denver, CO 80203
Areas of Practice
From the Lawyer - Sponsored
Zach’s litigation and trial practice focuses on representing policyholders in insurance disputes and injured parties in complex personal injury matters. His notable cases include eight-figure insurance and personal injury settlements; a $4.8M jury verdict against a supplemental health insurance company; a $2.2M jury verdict against a liability insurance carrier; and numerous high-profile decisions from the Colorado Supreme Court and other State and Federal appellate courts shaping Colorado law in favor of policyholders.
Zach is widely recognized as a top lawyer in his field. He is the two time recipient of the “Lawyer of the Year” designation in the areas of insurance law and insurance litigation by Best Lawyers in America. He is recognized as a Colorado Super Lawyer and one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Colorado by The National Trial Lawyers.
Education + Accolades
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2005; St. John’s College, B.A., 2000.
- 2023 “Lawyer of the Year” in area of Insurance Law by Best Lawyers in America.
- 2016-present “Super Lawyers” Attorney Selection by Super Lawyers Magazine.
- 2015-present Selection by Best Lawyers in America in the area of Insurance Law and Litigation – Insurance.
- 2017-present Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Colorado selection by the National Trial Lawyers.
- 2018 “Lawyer of the Year” in area of Insurance Litigation by Best Lawyers in America.
- 2010-2015 “Rising Star” Attorney Selection by Colorado Super Lawyers Magazine.
- Top 40 under 40 Trial Lawyers in Colorado selection by the National Trial Lawyers until 2017.
- AVVO, 10/10, Superb, 2022.